Weekends are meant for lazy mornings, indulging over breakfast and spending good quality family time in my house.
Now, who can say no to a stack of fluffy pancakes? We definitely can’t. It is a sure-shot way of hearing the house fill up with squeals of pleasure. If kids have picked up the cooking bug then making pancakes on the weekend is the perfect way to bond in the kitchen, make memories and cook some yummy food.
We have 5 pancake recipes for you that are healthy, tasty and have no maida.
If you love these, you should subscribe to the KSP Meal Plans to get meal ideas, recipes, weekly seasonal grocery list, tried & tested hacks and more!
Ragi Cereal Pancakes
- 1 Cup Ragi Flour
- 2 Tbsp Arrowroot starch/Cornflour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp flax meal + 3 tbsp water) or 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil/ melted Butter
- 2 Tbsp Coconut/ Cow Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2-3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar/ Jaggery
- Remove and replace 2 Tbsp of Ragi flour from the 1 cup of flour with arrowroot starch.
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer jar, add a splash of water if needed to get the batter right.
- Here I filled the batter in a sauce dispenser and made cereal pancakes.
- Serve it with bananas, freshly grated coconut and a nut butter date caramel.
Want more pancake recipes?
Sign up for the FREE recipe guide to healthy pancakes!
Access this FREE guide with 5 tasty recipes that are made using healthy alternatives and taste yum!