What Information Does Kidsstoppress Gather About You?
- Personally Identifiable Information: We may collect personally identifiable information from you, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, payment card information and gender when you engage in any of the following activities: order Kidsstoppress products through our websites; sign up to receive promotional materials via mail or email; or participate in a contest, promotion or survey. Some of the personally identifiable information we collect from you, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and payment card information, is required in order to process your online purchases, respond to your requests, and contact you about your online purchases, if necessary. We may collect information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, past experience with Kidsstoppress products and services, detailed contact preferences or other personally identifiable information. We may also collect publicly available information about you from other sources, such as information from newspapers, blogs, and commercial websites or third party data aggregators; we may use such information to supplement your personally identifiable information maintained by us. We may also collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily disclose on the websites, absent any request from us.
- Automated Information: When you visit the websites, our web servers may automatically collect information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our websites. This information includes the number and frequency of visitors to each web page and the length of their stays, as well as the information that your web browser automatically sends to us, such as the date and time of your visit, your IP address, the web pages and images that you request, the search engine you used to access the website, previous websites you viewed, the type of Internet browser you use, the computer operating system you use. Examples of other non-personally identifiable information that we may collect include your purchases, cookies, web beacons and information concerning your food preferences. This enables us to enhance your browsing and shopping experience by tailoring information to fit your personal preferences.
A Special Note About Cookies
- We and our third party partners may also employ web beacons, also known as clear GIFs or pixel tags, to help better manage content on the websites. Web beacons are tiny, clear graphics that are embedded invisibly on web pages. They are used to understand and monitor online movements of users so that we may better understand and improve their experiences on the websites. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are not stored on a user’s computer or device.
- We may analyze and share information collected through cookies with third parties, such as Kidsstoppress’ subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, service providers, and in marketing materials.
Content In Your Post
- Please be aware that any messages, information or materials you post on our site are not private, are public, and are subject to the terms of this policy. Please do not submit any information to our site that you would like to be kept private or secure. We do not control or regularly review the messages, information or materials posted in the message boards. It is a condition of your use of the message boards and the website that you do not upload to, post, distribute or transmit to or through the websites any messages, information or materials which violate or infringe in any way the rights of others, or which are libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, unlawful or would otherwise violate any law, or encourage such conduct, or which, without our express written consent, contains advertising or any commercial solicitation; post or transmit any material that contains a virus or other harmful component; restrict or inhibit anyone from using and enjoying the message boards.
How Does Kidsstoppress Use Your Information?
- We may also share information that we collect, including personally identifiable information, with third parties to market Kidsstoppress products to you. We do, however, provide our users a choice as to whether or not they would like to receive marketing or promotional communications. Users may also from time to time receive up-to-date information on products and services via our e-mail newsletter. Users may opt-out at any time from receiving these communications.
Does Kidsstoppress Share Your Information With Others?
- All personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we collect about you may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers or marketers of Kidsstoppress’ products, Kidsstoppress’ partners and/or service providers who may be used to ship products, provide technical support, handle order processing, or otherwise act on Kidsstoppress’ behalf for the purpose of marketing and providing Kidsstoppress products, administering and operating the websites and our business and sending marketing and promotional communications.
- We may also share personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you with unaffiliated third parties that collect, manage, analyze or maintain data on our behalf, including website hosting service providers, payment processors, freight forwarders, carriers, companies that conduct or manage our marketing and promotional campaigns, and other third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g., sending promotions and other communications and conducting contests and surveys).
- In the event that we, or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries, are involved in a business transaction such as a merger, an acquisition, a consolidation, a reorganization, a liquidation, or any form of sale of all or a portion of our stock or assets, we may transfer your personally identifiable information to the buyer.
How Can You Access or Change Your Information?
- Additionally, you may opt-out from use of your personally identifiable information collected online for the purpose of sending such marketing or promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained within each of the newsletters or promotional communications you receive.
Notification of Changes
- If we make any material changes that result in the use of personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will first attempt to notify you via e-mail and provide you with the choice as to whether or not you will allow us to use your information in this different manner. A notice will also be posted on our website notifying all users of the change.
Does Kidsstoppress Collect Information From Children Under the Age of 13?
- The websites are intended for general audiences and are not targeted to or intended for use by children. We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that a child under the age of thirteen has submitted personally identifiable information through the websites without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove such information from our files.
Links To Third Party Sites