Choo, choo train chugging down the track. Listen to the wheels go clickety-clack!
For all train lovers, that’s just the sound that gets them all excited and happy. So if you and the kids are train enthusiasts then you’re going to simply love this place.
The childhood memories of train rides just come alive here. Now If you live in Gurgaon then this place won’t be far for you. For the others in Delhi, you can be there in under an hour and a half. To go see some beautifully engineered miniature trains that are not too far right?
Where Can I See MiniatureTrains?
At the Neverenuf Railway Garden!
NeverEnuf is a Garden Railroad running “scale model trains”. This miniature world is spread out over 20,000 sq ft and will have your kids (and you) running around squealing with delight. NeverEnuf is actually a private model train museum open to only pre-registered visitors, on selective days.
Tell Me More!
- There are interactive train models hurtling over bridges and mini hills and the children can learn a lot about the Railways, boats, waterways, windmills, fire stations etc. The curator of Neverenuf, Mr Grover is an extremely knowledgeable man and has information to share with everyone.
- NeverEnuf provides a free place where children and grown-ups can observe, touch, create, learn, imagine and interact with the displays. However, please note there are no rides there & everything in small-scaled.
- From interactive dioramas, RC cars to spooky castles & ghosts, mini golf & a baby zoo you can enjoy a taste of all these things here.
- Other activities available are board games, dart boards etc around the picnic area
- They have a small area marked for birthday parties/small get-togethers and picnics at an additional fee. Read the information on their website before you book.
- If you want to enjoy this garden make sure you spend at least 2 hours and choose the right weather since all the activities are outdoors.
- The cost of admission includes the use of facilities (Remote controls, interactive stations, painting easels), staying up to the end of our working hours, take-back DIY kits for children, workshop materials and activity sheets.
- NeverEnuf is not a 24×7 facility and schedules for public days vary seasonally, during special events and on holidays and is open on weekends based on pre-booking only. To ensure admission and display of operating trains, please register here for a visit. Please do call before planning a visit.
Location: 45/20, Village Para, Tehsil Tawad, Gurugram, Haryana. They advise that you don’t follow Google Maps. Follow this map instead.
Website: Neverenuf Garden Railway
Price: Rs 750 per person (over 2 years) (subject to change)